Join Our Next Meeting!
- Eliminate the current life expectancy gap & build health equity
- Capitalize on individual and organizational strengths to bring health equity to all community members
- Understand health equity from those living, working, worshiping and learning in areas experiencing health disparities
- Amplify the voices of all community members, both adults and youth
Contact Emily Gratopp at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 441-8388.
Catch Up On Previous MeetingsView Notes
Values of the Coalition
We believe there are enough resources
Basic Human Rights that all deserve:
- basic necessities
- quality healthcare
Everyone should have equal access to be able to lead a healthy life, regardless of their zip code, race, creed or sexual orientation
Our ability to pay should not determine our health
No child should be left hungry
We believe it takes us all
Everyone has worth & should be heard, acknowledged and valued
Those most impacted by decisions should be at the decision-making table
We accept shared accountability
All Voices matter
It takes a village
We believe in "both and"
There is no one right way of living
We will do this work by ...
- empathy & emotional intelligence (affective & effective)
- abundance mentality
- kindness and caring
We will recognize and uphold the inherent worth of all people and respect for human dignity
We will make people feed needed versus needy
We will build health Equity not equality
We will be “person first” distinguishing between the system and the individual
We will focus on what is strong vs. what is wrong