Clubs have regular meetings and most clubs learn at least one project together. Independent members learn at their own pace. 4-H offers a wide variety of opportunities for you to discover your world, your community and yourself. YOU make your own choices and set your own goals!Nebraska 4-H Code of Conduct for Youth and Adults (pdf)
Youth ages 5-18 can join 4-H! Adults can volunteer! Let 4-H staff know what your interests are so we can help find a fit for you in 4-H.
Officially enroll using 4-H Online Enrollment. 4-H members & volunteers must re-enroll every year. There is no fee to enroll in 4-H in Lancaster County.
- 4-H Specialty Clubs Invite New Members (pdf) As of Fall 2019
- New Club Orientation (pdf)
- Conducting a 4-H meeting (pdf)
- Club Officers (pdf)
- Constitution & Bylaws (pdf)
- Candy Introduction Game (pdf)
- Year End 4-H Club Treasurer Report — two versions: fill-in pdf | Word file docx (you can bring to Extension office or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) New in Fall 2019, available as fill-in pdf and Word docx
Adult volunteer screening is required for new volunteers. For details, contact Heather Odoski at email@example.com or 402-441-7180.
- Lancaster County 4-H Project List organized by project areas (pdf) Updated for 2019–2020
- Nebraska 4-H Pick Your Project online project selection guide
- Clover Kids (Ages 5-7)
- Static Exhibit & Other Project Resources Page Redesigned!
- Horse Project Resources Page Redesigned!
- Livestock & Poultry Project Resources Page Redesigned!
- Companion Animal Project Resources Page Redesigned!