The flagship of 4-H is the traditional club program where youth receive guidance from adult mentors and are encouraged to take on leadership roles. Clubs have regular meetings and most clubs learn at least one project together. Independent members learn with their families at their own pace. 4-H offers a wide variety of opportunities for you to discover your world, your community and yourself. YOU make your own choices and set your own goals!
Youth ages 5-18 can join 4-H! Adults can volunteer! Let 4-H staff know what your interests are so we can help find a fit for you in 4-H.
Officially enroll using 4-H Online Enrollment. 4-H members & volunteers must re-enroll every year. There is no fee to enroll in 4-H in Lancaster County.
- 4-H Specialty Clubs Invite New Members (pdf)
- New Club Orientation (pdf)
- Conducting a 4-H meeting (pdf)
- Club Officers (pdf)
- Constitution & Bylaws (pdf)
- Candy Introduction Game (pdf)
- Year End 4-H Club Treasurer Report — two versions: fill-in pdf | Word file docx (you can bring to Extension office or e-mail to email@example.com)
Adult volunteer screening is required for new volunteers. For details, contact Heather Long at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-441-7180.