Open to all youth ages 5–18, the Nebraska Extension 4-H youth development program emphasizes: 4-H science, citizenship and leadership, agricultural literacy, career development, college readiness and healthy lifestyles. Lancaster County 4-H is a partnership between the Lancaster County government and Nebraska Extension.About Lancaster County 4-H
Clubs have regular meetings and most clubs learn at least one project together. Independent members learn at their own pace.
- Club & Member Resources Page Redesigned!
- Enrollment Information New Page of Resources!
- Clover Kids (ages 5-7)
- Static Exhibit & Other Project Resources Page Redesigned!
- Horse Project Resources Page Redesigned!
- Livestock & Poultry Project Resources Page Redesigned!
- Companion Animal Project Resources Page Redesigned!
- 4-H Teen Council
- 4-H Council
- Community Service New Page of Resources!
- Clover College
- Awards & Scholarships
- Spotlight on 4-H Newsletter
Most 4-H youth choose to showcase their completed 4-H projects at fair. The Lancaster County Super Fair has the largest county fair 4-H static exhibit display and 4-H horse show in Nebraska.
Lancaster County schools have integrated 4-H School Enrichment programs in their classrooms. These programs meet Lincoln Public Schools, Nebraska State and/or national education standards.
Lancaster County 4-H increases the quality and quantity of out-of-school programs by combining 4-H resources with community-based organizations and offering high-quality education and development experiences.
- 4-H Opportunities Afterschool/Out-of-School Sites New Page of Resources!
- Trash to Treasure
- Lancaster County Super Fair Presentations
Nebraska 4-H camps provide all youth a place to discover, learn and grow!