Bed Bug Resources
Bed Bug InfoGraphic: Includes information on control on a budget and bed bug control (no longer) on a budget!
- English Language InfoGraphic
- Arabic Language InfoGraphic
- Kurdish Language InfoGraphic
- Spanish Language InfoGraphic
- Vietnamese Language InfoGraphic
- Bed Bugs: Information for Students in University Housing
- Bed Bug Management
- Bed Bug Myths – Rely on Research For Facts
- Bed Bug Prevention
- Bed Bugs: Souvenirs to Avoid When Traveling
- Dealing with Bed Bugs
- Do-It-Yourself Bed Bug Trap
- Do-It-Yourself "Interceptor" Bed Bug Trap - University of Florida
- Heat Treatments for Bed Bugs - Page 3
- Meet Spots: Lincoln's Bed bug-sniffing Dog - Page 3
- Response to Bed Bugs: Panic vs. Reasonable
- The Stress of Having Bed Bugs - Page 10
- Unsafe Pesticide Applications More Dangerous than Bed Bugs
- Detecting Bed Bugs Using Bed Bug Monitors (Rutgers University)
- Bed Bug Action Plan for Home Health Care and Social Workers
- Do It Yourself Bed Bug Control (Michigan Dept of Community Health & Michigan State University Extension)
- Preparing Your Home for a Bed Bug Treatment (North Carolina State University - 2012)
- Bed Bug Resources in Several Languages (University of Minnesota Extension)
Other Languages - Plan de Acción Para Chinches
Bed Bug Webinars
Interactive Resources & Videos!
Tips for Travelers: Learn how to Be Aware, Inspect, Prevent bed bugs from expert Dini Miller, Virginia Tech University Extension
Bed Bug Management: This interactive publication describes how to avoid bed bugs and what to do if you get them. Videos show how to inspect a bed for bed bugs, how to build your own monitoring trap, when to hire a bed-bug sniffing dog, and how to prevent bed bug bites. University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension.
Let's Beat Bed Bugs Videos: University of Minnesota Extension. Available in English, Spanish and Karen (Burmese).
Las Chinches de Cama y el Manejo Integrado de Plagas: Rutgers University
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County is your on-line educational resource. The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office