Many Lancaster County 4-H youth work on static exhibit projects (exhibits which don't move — for example, Food & Nutrition; Photography; and Science, Engineering & Technology). Youth ages 5–18 may participate by joining a club or as an independent member.
For more information about 4-H static exhibits, contact Extension Associate Kristin Geisert at 402-441-7180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming 2022 4-H Static Exhibit-Related Events
Lancaster County 4-H News & Announcements
4-H Overall Static Exhibit Project Resources
4-H project books are available to view and purchase at the Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County office. They may also be ordered online through UNL Marketplace and Shop 4-H.
- 4-H Specialty Clubs Invite New Members — includes Teen Council and Lincoln Shooting Stars 4-H clubs (pdf)
- Lancaster County 4-H Project List organized by project areas (pdf)
- Nebraska 4-H Pick Your Project online project selection guide
- Lancaster County 4-H Club & Member Resources
- Clover Kids (Ages 5–7)
4-H Project Specific Resources
- Youth Gardening Activities
- Creating a First Aid Kit is a Good Way to Teach Youth First Aid Basics (pdf)
- Insect Collecting (pdf)
- Entomology Labels (pdf)
- Nebraska 4-H Quilts of Valor
- Nebraska 4-H Shooting Sports Program
- I Have What it Takes to be Your Teen Babysitter — Free Online National Curriculum
Nebraska Extension Sewing For Fun Archived Manual & Packet
4-H Contest Resources
Lancaster County Super Fair 4-H Static Exhibit Information
This web page has non-fair 4-H static exhibit project information. Resources and forms for 4-H static exhibits and contests at Lancaster County Super Fair are on the 4-H at Lancaster County Super Fair web page.