Many Lancaster County 4-H youth work on static exhibit projects (exhibits which don't move — for example, Food & Nutrition; Photography; and Science, Engineering & Technology). Youth ages 5–18 may participate by joining a club or as an independent member.
For more information about 4-H static exhibits, contact Extension Associate Kristin Geisert at 402-441-7180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming 2020 4-H Static Exhibit-Related Events
- Lancaster County 4-H 2020 Calendar (pdf) Updated for 2020
- POSTPONED DATE TBD: Babysitting Training for 5th-7th Graders, June 2
- CANCELED: Clover College
Lancaster County 4-H News & Announcements
4-H Overall Static Exhibit Project Resources
- 4-H Specialty Clubs Invite New Members — includes Teen Council, Horticulture and Lincoln Shooting Stars 4-H clubs (pdf) As of Fall 2019
- Lancaster County 4-H Project List organized by project areas (pdf) Updated for 2019–2020
- Nebraska 4-H Pick Your Project online project selection guide
- Lancaster County 4-H Club & Member Resources
- Clover Kids (Ages 5–7)
4-H Project Specific Resources
4-H Contest Resources
- Lancaster County 4-H Speech and Public Service Announcement Resources Updated for 2020!
- Lancaster County 4-H Plant Science Contest Resources Updated for 2020!
- Nebraska 4-H Life Challenge
Lancaster County Super Fair 4-H Static Exhibit Information
This web page has non-fair 4-H static exhibit project information. Resources and forms for 4-H static exhibits and contests at Lancaster County Super Fair are on the 4-H at Lancaster County Super Fair web page.