Bees, Wasp & Beneficial Pollinators | Cherry Creek Habitat Livestream View
- Attracting Pollinators to Your Landscape - Native Bee Nest Box Plans
- Creating a Solitary Bee Hotel
- The Buzz at Cherry Creek
- Cherry Creek Habitat Web Cam Still Photos (Wildlife)
- Beneficial Insects
- Butterfly Gardening
- Rearing Butterflies & Moths
- Grass-carrier Wasp Video
- About the Grass-carrier Wasp
- Getting to Know LeafCutter Bees - Dr. Jonathan Larson, Nebraska Extension in Douglas-Sarpy Counties
Nuisance Bees & Wasp
- Carpenter Bees
- Cicada Killers - Home Wise! Family Smart!
- Stinging Bees and Wasp
- Paper Wasp and Yellow Jackets
- Yellowjackets Video
Cherry Creek Pollinator Habitat Live View
About the View: This is a livestreaming view of the Cherry Creek Pollinator Habitat north of our office. There is a large Insect Hotel and native bee nesting structure near the creek and many native plantings. Of course, other wildlife also use the habitat - a variety of birds, deer, wild turkey, skunks and raccoons have been seen on camera to date.
Learn more about the Cherry Creek Habitat, visit The Buzz at Cherry Creek blog
Cherry Creek Habitat Weather Station
This livestream is limited to 20 visitors at one time. If you don't see an image, please refresh your browser.
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County is your on-line educational resource. The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office