University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension is your source for current, reliable, research-based information on topics affecting residents of Lancaster County and the surrounding area. Educational resources and programs support family issues, parenting, gardening, health, nutrition, food safety, agriculture and acreages, pests and wildlife, youth, environment and much more.
- The Acreage Owner's Resource Guide Development Team (in alphabetical order): Gary C. Bergman, Corey Brubaker, Kathleen Cue, Dennis Ferraro, Keith Glewen, Don Janssen, Kevin Kock, Rich Lodes, Barb Ogg, Jim Peterson, Warder Shires, Sharon Skipton, Monte Stauffer and Dave Varner, all University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension.
Source: Adapted for Lancaster County, Nebraska from A Place in the Country: The Acreage Owner's Guide (EC97-2506C).
More Acreage Resources & Small Farm Resources
- Find Your Local Extension Office
- Acreage & Small Farm Insights
- Subscribe to Acreage eNews
- Acreage Insights Newsletter Archives
- Acreage, Farm & Ranch
- Garden, Lawn & Landscape
- NEBLINE Newsletter
- Search this Site
- UNL Extension Publications
We Want to Hear From You!
Connect, Learn & Share
Acreage Insights on Facebook
Contact InformationUniversity of Nebraska-Lincoln
in Lancaster County
Web site: lancaster.unl.edu
444 Cherrycreek Road, Suite A,
Lincoln, NE 68528