Dear 4-H Organizational Leaders and Independent Members:
The Lancaster County Super Fair will be here before we know it! For 4-H members, that means working on projects to enter. For leaders and parents, that means helping members keep track of entry forms and deadlines. This packet includes helpful information about exhibiting in 4-H at the Lancaster County Super Fair. Please read the packet and return needed information by the deadlines indicated. The following enclosures are included:
LEADER’S CHECKLIST FOR LANCASTER COUNTY SUPER FAIR
- Club leaders — carefully review your club roster to ensure all 4-H’ers listed are members of your 4-H club. Nebraska 4-H has transitioned to 4-H Online 2.0 at https://v2.4honline.com. Currently enrolled 4-H club leaders can access their 4-H club’s roster at https://v2.4honline.com by calling 402-441-7180 or emailing lancaster4H@unl.edu to receive a password. If changes are needed, only parents/guardians can make changes through “4-H Online.” Remind members to go to https://v2.4honline.com to update, add or delete projects. By June 15, project area(s) each member plans to enter at the Lancaster County Super Fair MUST be listed. If you have any questions, call 402-441-7180 or email lancaster4H@unl.edu
- Independent members — review your information at https://v2.4honline.com.
4-H MEMBER & VOLUNTEER ONLINE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION/PROJECT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
2020-2023 4-H PROJECT LIST
NEBRASKA 4-H CODE OF CONDUCT FOR YOUTH AND ADULTS
LANCASTER COUNTY SUPER FAIR INFORMATION
- Overview of Exhibiting in 4-H at Lancaster County Super Fair
Overview as PDF
- Volunteer at 4-H Food Stand at Super Fair
Food Stand as PDF
- How 4-H Clover Kids May Participate in the Lancaster County Super Fair
Clover Kids as PDF
- How to Enter 4-H Contests at the Lancaster County Super Fair
Contests as PDF
- How to Enter 4-H Static Exhibits at the Lancaster County Super Fair
Static Exhibits as PDF
- Livestock Checklist / Animal Requirements for Super Fair and State Fair
Livestock Checklist / Animal Requirements as PDF
Thanks for all you do for 4-H! We appreciate your dedication to serving the youth in Lancaster County. You do make a difference. We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
Leader Training Documents
Documents for April 27, 2023, Leader/Volunteer Training participants.
- Members and volunteers must enroll each year at 4-H Online by June 15!
- Projects MUST be updated by June 15!