Dear 4-H Organizational Leaders and Independent Members:
The Lancaster County Super Fair will be here before we know it! We are planning an in-person fair this summer. For 4-H members, that means working on projects to enter. For leaders and parents, that means helping members keep track of entry forms and deadlines. This packet includes helpful information about exhibiting in 4-H at the Lancaster County Super Fair. Please read the packet and return needed information by the deadlines indicated. The following enclosures are included:
LEADER’S CHECKLIST FOR LANCASTER COUNTY SUPER FAIR
- Club leaders —carefully review your club roster to ensure all 4-H’ers listed are members of your 4-H club. Leaders can now access club information at “4-H Online” — contact 4-H support staff member Heather Long at 402-441-7180 or email@example.com for a password. Do not return roster to the Extension office. If changes are needed, only parents/guardians can make changes through “4-H Online.” Remind members to go to the “4-H Online” site at https://ne.4honline.com to update, add or delete projects. By June 15, project area(s) each member plans to enter at the Lancaster County Super Fair MUST be listed. If you have any questions, contact Heather Long.
- Independent members — carefully review your information.
4-H MEMBER & VOLUNTEER ONLINE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION/PROJECT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
2020-2021 4-H PROJECT LIST
LANCASTER COUNTY SUPER FAIR INFORMATION
- Overview of Exhibiting in 4-H at Lancaster County Super Fair
Overview as PDF
- Volunteer at 4-H Food Stand at Super Fair
Food Stand as PDF
- How 4-H Clover Kids May Participate in the Lancaster County Super Fair
Clover Kids as PDF
- Livestock Checklist / Animal Requirements for Super Fair and State Fair
Livestock Checklist / Animal Requirements as PDF
- Online Animal Entry Instructions
Animal Entry Instructions as PDF
- Plant Science Contests
Plant Science Contests as PDF
NEBRASKA 4-H CODE OF CONDUCT FOR YOUTH AND ADULTS
Thanks for all you do for 4-H! We appreciate your dedication to serving the youth in Lancaster County. You do make a difference. We hope to see you at the fair!
Leader Training Documents
Leader training participants are encouraged to download these documents prior to the April 22 meeting. Documents include back-up information and resources.
- Members and volunteers must enroll each year at 4-H Online by June 15!
- Projects MUST be updated by June 15!