Tuesday, June 21–Friday, June 24, 2022
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County conference rooms, 444 Cherrycreek Road, Suite A, Lincoln
Lancaster County 4-H Clover College is four days of in-person, “hands-on” workshops full of fun and a sense of belonging. Learning topics include STEAM concepts of science, technology, engineering, art and math which can spark career interests.
Youth must be at least 8 years old (as of June 21) to attend most workshops — some workshops have older age requirements. The Clover Kids Half-Day Camp is open to ages 6 & 7 (as of June 21 — must have completed kindergarten).
Youth may attend as many workshops as they wish. All supplies will be provided unless otherwise noted. Youth attending workshops which overlap the lunch period should bring a sack lunch. Food will not be available (unless otherwise stated in the workshop description).
If you have questions, call the Extension office at 402-441-7180 or email lancaster4H@unl.edu.
54 TOTAL WORKSHOPS IN 2022!
Registration will ONLY be available online! Walk-in or mail-in registrations will NOT be accepted at the Extension office.
Registration opens Wednesday, May 4 at noon for currently enrolled 4-H members.
In late April, currently enrolled 4-H families will be emailed a link and access code to register, which will activate on May 4.
Registration opens Wednesday, May 11 at noon for non-4-H youth.
- An email address and a debit or credit card will be required to complete a registration. There are no additional online or credit card processing fees, only the cost of the chosen workshop(s).
- To speed the process during registration, determine your workshop choices and possible alternates ahead of time.
- Take note of the age requirements. Age is calculated as of the first day of Clover College.
- To receive reimbursement for 4-H Activity Certificates after registering online, bring certificates and your Clover College online confirmation to the Extension Office.
- As in the past, there are no refunds.