Lancaster County 4-H Clover College is four days of in-person, “hands-on” workshops full of fun and a sense of belonging. Learning topics include STEAM concepts of science, technology, engineering, art and math which can spark career interests.
Youth must be currently at least 8 years old (as of June 15) to attend most workshops — some workshops have older age requirements. All supplies will be provided unless otherwise noted.
If you have questions, contact Kristin Geisert at 402-441-7180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4-H Clover College, June 15-18, 2021
Lancaster Extension Education Center, 444 Cherrycreek Road, Lincoln
49 total workshops in 2021!
Current directed health measures will be followed. Special health guideline notes for this year:
- All participants will be required to wear face coverings.
- There will NOT be Clover Kids Day Camp for 6-7 year olds.
- There will be reduced seating and physical distancing in each workshop. We can only seat at 50% capacity.
- There will be NO food consumption during the workshops.
- Only workshop participants needing to stay over the lunch period may bring their sack lunch and eat in or outside the building while following physical distancing guidelines. Family members are asked to eat lunch elsewhere.
Workshop Descriptions 2021 Now posted!
Registration will ONLY be available online this year! Walk-in or mail-in registrations will NOT be accepted at the Extension office.
Registration opens Wednesday, May 5 at noon for currently enrolled 4-H members.
By May 1, currently enrolled 4-H families will be emailed an online link and access code to register, which will activate on May 5 at noon.
Registration opens Wednesday, May 12 at noon for non-4-H youth.
Registration link will be posted here.
With our reduced capacity, we expect classes to fill up very quickly!
- An email address and a debit or credit card will be required to complete a registration. There are no additional online or credit card processing fees, only the cost of the chosen workshop(s).
- To speed the process during registration, determine your workshop choices and possible alternates ahead of time.
- Take note of the age requirements. Workshops where age is not met will not appear in the online workshop choices during the registration process.
- To receive reimbursement for 4-H Activity Certificates after registering online, bring certificates and your Clover College online confirmation to the Extension Office.
- As in the past, there are no refunds.