Rescued Owlet

Local Wildlife Agencies

Return to:

Wildlife Agencies in Lincoln and Lancaster County, Nebraska

Raptor Conservation Alliance - Call 402-994-2009, 402-488-7586, 402-483-4303, 402-202-3071, or 402-601-4788. Care of injured or orphaned birds of prey; educate public on the value of raptors; assist in research and management of raptor population in the wild.

Wildlife Rescue Team - Call 402-473-1951. Raise, rehabilitate and release orphaned or injured wildlife (except birds of prey); provide educational programs for schools and civic groups.

Animal Control - Lincoln/Lancaster County (Web site)- Contact by calling 402-441-7900. Provides trap rental, wildlife removal and assistance, dead animal pickup)

USDA Wildlife Services. Call 402-434-2340.

Nebraska Game and Parks Commission (Web site). Call 471-0641.

More Resources:

The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office

Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.