Print-friendly (.pdf) Version:
View Individual Print-friendly (.pdf) Pages:
- Page 1 - Feature: Nutrition Education Kits developed by Extension help LPS students learn about nutrition and physical activity
- Page 2 - Food & Health
- Page 3 - Farm & Acreage
- Page 4 - Pests & Wildlife
- Page 5 - Horticulture / Early Childhood
- Page 6 - 4-H & Youth
- Page 7 - 4-H & Youth
- Page 8 - Extension Calendar & Miscellaneous
2018 Lancaster County Super Fair Schedule & Map - Special Pullout
View Individual Pages:
- Super Fair Schedule - Page 1 - Entertainment Overview
- Super Fair Schedule - Page 2 - Special Attractions and Daily Schedule part 1
- Super Fair Schedule - Page 3 - Daily Schedule part 2
- Super Fair Schedule - Page 4 - Map and Fair Overview Information
E-newsletter (Web-friendly & Mobile-friendly):
Available on Talking Book & Braille Service. The Nebraska Library Commission's Talking Book and Braille Service records the Nebline Newsletter for individuals with a visual or physical condition or a reading disability which limits use of regular print. For more information, go to http://www.nlc.nebraska.gov/tbbs/ or call 402-471-4038 or 800-742-7691.
About Nebline Newsletters
The print edition of the Nebline is a free newsletter, published monthly (except December) and mailed to nearly 11,000 households in Lancaster County, Nebraska. It is also available as an e-Newsletter which is mobile-friendly and web-friendly.
The Nebline newsletter articles may be reprinted without special permission if the source is acknowledged as "Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County Nebline." If the article contains a byline, please include the author's name and title.
The Nebline newsletter content reflects original publication date. There may be updated information and resources on these topics. Visit the Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County Web site for current resources or contact your local Extension office.