- Paper towels, cut into strips, 3 inches x 12 inches
- white glue
- small seeds: lettuce, carrot
1. With a ruler and a pencil draw small dots every one inch in the center of the paper towel strip.
2. Place a drop of glue in the center of the dots.
3. Place one seed on each drop of glue
4. Allow glue to dry completely before moving or storing strips.
5. Plant seed tapes 1/2 inch deep in garden.
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County is your on-line yard and garden educational resource. The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office