Wildlife Damage & Disease
Wildlife Damage and Disease Issues
Helping Nebraskans enhance their lives through research-based education.
Wildlife Damage and Disease
The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office
- Assistance with Wildlife Damage in Nebraska
- Human Diseases and Wildlife
- Late Summer Bellyache or Gas? It may be Giardia
- Plants Deer Will Not Eat
- Prevention & Control of Wildlife Damage Handbook - On-line
- Rabies in Nebraska
- How to Select a Pest Control Company
- UNL Extension Publications Index
- Prevention & Control of Wildlife Damage Handbook
- Internet Center for Wildlife Damage
Find more information on wildlife in the NEBLINE Newsletter. Search this Site to find articles.