Mice & Rats
Topics related to rodents and their management
Helping Nebraskans enhance their lives through research-based education.
Mice & Rats
Backyard Farmer YouTube Video - Mouse Control
Includes practical tips on plugging openings inside and outside, types of traps, trap placement, ultrasonic devices:
- Nebraska Extension Wildlife Damage Management - Rats, Mice and More
- Bait Stations for Controlling Rats and Mice
- Controlling House Mice (.pdf)
- Controlling Rats
- Rodent-proof Construction - Structural
- Rodent-proof Construction - Drains and Feeding Equipment
- Prevent Rodent Infestations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Home Wise! Family Smart!
Find more information on mice and rats in the NEBLINE Newsletter. Search this Site to find articles.
Contact InformationUniversity of Nebraska-Lincoln
in Lancaster County
Web site: lancaster.unl.edu
444 Cherrycreek Road, Suite A,
Lincoln, NE 68528
The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office