Topics related to pocket gophers and their management
Helping Nebraskans enhance their lives through research-based education.
The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office
- Controlling Pocket Gophers in Nebraska
- Fumigation of Burrowing Rodents
- Using Burrow Builders for Pocket Gophers
UNL Researcher needs active pocket gophers in dryland alfalfa to complete a study - 4/27/09. Details
- Assistance with Wildlife Damage Problems in Nebraska
- Contacts: Wildlife Agencies in Lincoln & Lancaster County, Nebraska
- How to Select a Pest Control Company
- UNL Extension Publications Index
- Prevention & Control of Wildlife Damage Handbook
- Internet Center for Wildlife Damage
Find more information on gophers in the NEBLINE Newsletter. Search this Site to find articles.