Bed Bug Resources
- Bed Bugs: Information for Students in University Housing
- Bed Bug Management
- Bed Bug Myths — Rely on Research For Facts
- Bed Bug Prevention
- Dealing with Bed Bugs
- Do-It-Yourself Bed Bug Trap
- Got Bed Bugs? Don’t Panic! There are Steps You Can Take
- Heat Treatments for Bed Bugs
- Meet Spots: Lincoln's Bed bug-sniffing Dog
- The Stress of Having Bed Bugs
- Unsafe Pesticide Applications More Dangerous than Bed Bugs
- Detecting Bed Bugs Using Bed Bug Monitors (Rutgers University)
- Bed Bug Factsheets in English & Spanish (Virginia Department of Agriculture & Consumer Sciences)
- Bed Bug Action Plan for Home Health Care and Social Workers
- Do It Yourself Bed Bug Control (Michigan Dept of Community Health & Michigan State University Extension)
- Preparing Your Home for a Bed Bug Treatment (North Carolina State University - 2012)
Interactive Resources & Videos!
Bed Bug Management: This interactive publication describes how to avoid bed bugs and what to do if you get them. Videos show how to inspect a bed for bed bugs, how to build your own monitoring trap, when to hire a bed-bug sniffing dog, and how to prevent bed bug bites. University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension.
Let's Beat Bed Bugs Videos: University of Minnesota Extension. Available in English, Spanish and Karen (Burmese).
Las Chinches de Cama y el Manejo Integrado de Plagas: Rutgers University
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County is your on-line educational resource. The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office