Topics related to bats & their management
Helping Nebraskans enhance their lives through research-based education.
The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local Extension office
- Bat House Construction & Installation (.pdf)
- Bats In and Around Structures (UNL - new e-magazine/interactive format)
- Bats In and Around Structures (UNL Nebguide traditional print format)
- Excluding Bats from Buildings - www.batcon.org (Bat Conservation International)
- Bat Bugs & Bat Ticks
- Contacts: Wildlife Agencies in Lincoln & Lancaster County, Nebraska
- How to Select a Pest Control Company
- UNL Extension Publications Index
- Prevention & Control of Wildlife Damage Handbook
- Internet Center for Wildlife Damage
Find more information on bats in the NEBLINE Newsletter. Search this Site to find articles.