Articles & Resources
Topics related to plant diseases and pests.
UNL Extension helps you Know how. Know now.
Diseases & Pests
(MG) = Lancaster County Master Gardener Resource
- Asparagus Weed Control
- Abiotic Diseases
- Bagworm Control & Photos
- Best Pest Control Option
- Black Knot in Plums (MG)
- Bluegrass Billbugs (MG)
- Bugs? Where Do They Go in Winter?
- Chlorosis is a Common Problem
- Clover Mite Management
- Cluster Flies, Drain Flies & Insects in Firewood
- Common Problems in Trees
- Corn Earworm
- Dandelion Control - Spring
- Early Season Garden Pests
- Earthworm Control in Lawns
- European Pine Sawfly
- Fall Webworm
- Formosan Termites in Wood Mulch? (MG)
- Fungus Gnat Control
- Galls: Common Tree Galls
- Galls: Most Leaf Galls Don't Hurt Trees (MG)
- Grasshoppers in the Field & Garden (MG)
- Horticultural Oils to Control Pests
- Houseplant Pests
- Iris Borer
- Itch Mites (Pyemotes)
- Late Blight of Potato & Tomato
- Lawn Diseases Can Be Controlled with Fall Treatments
- Lime-sulfur: A fungicide...
- Pine Wilt Disease
- Plant Diseases Can Be Devastating
- Pesticide Problems? Maybe it is the Application
- Plants Deer Will Not Eat
- Powdery Mildew
- Protecting Trees & Landscape Plants from Mice & Rabbits
- Protect Your Home from Fall Invaders
- Rabbit Resistant Perennials (MG)
- Rose Diseases
- Spring Tree Pests: European Tent Caterpillars & Pine Sawfly
- Summer Patch Disease in Lawns
- Tip Blight - Pines
- Tomatoes - Sudden Wilt & Death
- Weed Control
- Weeds! How Did They Get In There?
- White Grub Control in Home Lawns
- Yellow Nut Sedge Control (MG)
- Master Gardener Diagnostic Center
- Extension Update: Pests
- Insects, Spiders, Mice & More
- UNL Extension Publications Index
University of Nebraska–Lincoln Extension in Lancaster County is your on-line yard and garden educational resource. The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local university extension office.
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.