Articles & Resources
Topics related to lawn care.
UNL Extension helps you Know how. Know now.
(MG) = Lancaster County Master Gardener Resource
- Aerating Your Lawn
- Are There Miracle Grasses Out There?
- Broadleaf Weed Control
- Crabgrass Management
- Earthworm Control in Lawns
- Growing Grass in the Shade
- Healthy Lawns More Resistant to Pests
- Keeping Your Landscape Healthy During Drought
- Kentucky Bluegrass Lawns Need Water to Stay Green
- Lawn Care Tips Save Water During Drought
- Lawn Diseases Can Be Controlled with Fall Treatments
- Moss Control in Lawns
- Mowing Key to Healthy Lawn
- Nitrogen is Key When Fertilizing Lawns in Fall
- Master Gardener Diagnostic Center
- Extension Update: Pests
- Insects, Spiders, Mice & More
- UNL Extension Publications Index
University of Nebraska–Lincoln Extension in Lancaster County is your on-line yard and garden educational resource. The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local university extension office.
- Patch Diseases in Lawn
- Planning for Spring Lawn Care
- Seedhead Development in Lawns
- Seeding a New Cool Season Turfgrass Lawn
- Summer Irrigation for Lawns
- Summer Lawn Mowing
- Summer Patch Disease
- Turfgrass During Drought (MG)
- Turfgrass in Shaded Areas (MG)
- Turfgrass Management - Late Summer and Early Fall
- Warm-Season Grasses Turn Brown in Fall
- Weed Control for Fall
- Why Lawns Brown in Fall
- Winterizing Your Home Lawn
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.