Articles & Resources
Topics related to general horticulture.
UNL Extension helps you Know how. Know now.
(MG) = Lancaster County Master Gardener Resource
- Be Cautious With Unsolicited Tree Recommendations
- Best Times to Prune Plants
- Calculating Lawn & Garden Areas
- Clay or Plastic Pots?
- Deicing Salts
- Handling Pesticides Safely
- Holiday Plant Care: Poinsettia & Christmas Trees
- Holiday Safety for Your Home
- Improving Poor Soils
- Local Horticulture Clubs and Societies (MG)
- New Year's Resolutions - 2006
- Planning for the Growing Season
- Plants Poisonous to Your Pet (MG)
- Preparing Your Yard and Garden for Winter
- Pressure Treated Lumber
- Pruning Tools - The Basics!
- Public Gardens in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Soil Test Analysis Recommendations: Trees, Shrubs and Fruits (MG)
- Soil Test Analysis Recommendations: Vegetable & Flower Gardens (MG)
- Recycling Coffee Grounds
- Understanding Phosphorus Contamination
- Using Wood Ash
- Water-wise Landscapes
- "What's Wrong With My Plant?"
- Winterize Landscape Equipment
- Master Gardener Diagnostic Center
- Extension Update: Pests
- Insects, Spiders, Mice & More
- UNL Extension Publications Index
University of Nebraska–Lincoln Extension in Lancaster County is your on-line yard and garden educational resource. The information on this Web site is valid for residents of southeastern Nebraska. It may or may not apply in your area. If you live outside southeastern Nebraska, visit your local university extension office.
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.