Sample recipes made from "Basic Foods for Fridge, Freezer & Cupboard"
The information on this page has been EXPANDED and moved to a new location. Check out our NEW Recipe Central additions:
- Seasonal produce (including freezing and canning)
- Gluten-free baking with sorghum
- Recipes to prepare with your children
Are you an educator, writer, blogger, tweeter, etc.? Illustrated, printer-friendly versions are available for most materials for use in your work or to share with your groups.
Questions or comments? Email Alice Henneman, MS, RD, Extension Educator.
Quick Links to Sections in New Location
- Beverages and Smoothies
- Main Dishes, Sandwiches, Easy Lunches and Dinners
- Salads, Sides & Vegetable Dishes
- Snacks & Dips
- Desserts and Sweets
- Herbs, Spices, Nuts, Miscellaneous
- Special Collections
UNL Colleges with Food-related Degrees:
Schedule a Personalized visit to the UNL Camps:
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.