DID YOU GUESS IT??

Rows of Corn Growing on a Southeast Nebraska Farm

Nebraska FarmsteadEach year, Nebraska agriculture contributes nearly $9 billion to Nebraska's economy. Livestock accounts for 66 percent of the total receipts with crops accounting for the remaining 34 percent.

Cooperative Extension plays a critical role providing expertise and research-based resources in support of agricultural producers and agribusiness professionals.

Residential farms and acreage owners also are an emerging group for Extension programming. Many are new to rural living and need basic information on water, septic systems, buildings, fences, windbreaks, animal care, weed control and rental arrangements.

Resources:

 


Did you miss a
Can You Guess It??

See more photos & resources here.

This Can You Guess It?? photo appears in the July 2005 Nebline Newsletter. Find the Answer

 


Lancaster County Home PageHome Page


University of Nebraska Cooperative Extension in Lancaster County
Confidentiality Statement

University of Nebraska Cooperative Extension educational programs
abide with the nondiscrimination policies of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
and the United States Department of Agriculture.
All Rights Reserved 1996-2005