Through research and education, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension helps build stronger communities. We help identify assets and bring people together to enhance economic opportunities for individuals, businesses and communities.
Communities & Small Business:
- I2E Club in Southeast Nebraska. For Inventors, Investors & Entrepreneurs of all ages.
- Personal Finance
- Community Development: Visioning
- Community Needs Assessment Can Increase Participation in Community-Based Organizations
- Community Survey Attitude Approach
- 366 Community Service Ideas
- Eastern European Community Center
- Heartland Quest 4-H Project - Antelope Valley
- Programs for Community Groups - UNL
- Board Members of Non-profits Have Important Responsibilities
- Building Community Capacity
- Building Community & School Relationships
- Lincoln is a Gathering Place for Refugees from Around the World
Lincoln & Lancaster County
- Acreage Owners Guide
- Buy Fresh! Buy Local Nebraska!
- UNL Extension Entreprenuership Program
- Neighborhoods, Inc
- UNL Publications: Community & Leadership
News & Information
Tweets by @UNL_LancasterCo
The NEBLINE Newsletter
The free September 2014 Edition of the NEBLINE Newsletter is now on-line. This month's feature article: "4-H Youth Showcase Their Achievements at Super Fair". Find this story and more here.
Fair Impressions Tool
Using the 2005 Lancaster County Fair as an example, this evaluation tool can help a county or state fair board or association learn about the existing strengths and weaknesses of the fair as seen through the eyes of the first time visitor. Fair Impressions (315KB .pdf)