UNL Extension helps you Know how. Know now.
To preserve formatting, some publications are presented in Adobe Acrobat's PDF electronic format. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader HERE
- UNL Swine Publications Index
- Pork Production in Nebraska: The Ability to Make a Living, EC840
- Current Issues Affecting Youth Swine Shows, G1520
- Hedging and Basis Considerations For Swine Livestock Risk Protection Insurance, EC833
- Interpretation of the USDA Quarterly Hogs and Pigs Report., EC851
- Livestock Gross Margin for Swine, G1744
- Livestock Gross Margin Insurance: A Self-Study Guide, EC848
- Livestock Risk Protection Insurance, G1723
- Swine Prices: Historical Patterns and Basis, EC837
- Proper Way to Ear Notch Pigs, G1880
- Blending Grains and Feedstuffs - How to Figure the Proper Proportions
- Nebraska Swine Reports ,1995-2009
- 2010 Nebraska Swine Report
- Iowa State - Livestock Publications
- OSU Virtual Library - Swine
- OSU Breeds of Livestock
- University of Missouri - Swine
- Purdue University - Swine
NOTE: University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension is in the process of switching all resources to Web-only publications. Many titles are currently under review or revision and will be reposted as soon as available.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln implies no endorsement of any company listed nor non-endorsement of a company not listed.
Production Ag - Livestock
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.