Nebraska Extension Publications
Breeding & Reproduction
- Estrus (Heat) Detection Guidelines
- How are Milk Components Related?
- How Much Does Dairy Sire Semen Really Cost?
- How to Estimate a Dairy Herd's Reproductive Losses
- How to Maximize Income By Managing Days Dry
- How to Set Goals for Your Breeding Program
- How to Use the National Genetic Evaluations for Somatic Cell Scores
- Raising Dairy Replacements
- Examples of Job Descriptions for Major Positions on Dairy Farms
- How to Write a Dairy Job Description
- How to Interview a Prospective Employee & Complete the I-9 Form
- Hiring Non-Farm Dairy Personnel
- Managing Dairy Labor
- Should You Consider Expanding Your Dairy Herd?
- Developing Dairy Heifer Rearing Expenses
- Can You Afford to Use Bovine Somatrophin
- EC858 An Economic Overview of Ethanol Co-product Utilization in Nebraska
Feeding & Nutrition
- Aflatoxin M1 in Milk
- Feeding Corn Gluten for Dairy Cows: Wet Corn Gluten Versus Wet Distillers Grains
- Does Feeding Distillers Grains to Dairy Cows Affect Milk Components?, G1679
- Dairy Cow Health and Metabolic Disease Relative to Nutritional Factors
- Feeding to Maximize Milk Protein and Fat Yields
- Sampling Feeds for Analyses
- Nutritional Management of the High-Producing Dairy Cow in the 21st Century
- How to Body Condition Score Dairy Animals
- Supplemental Fat For High-Producing Dairy Cows
- Understanding Effective Fiber in Rations for Dairy Cattle
- Understanding Milling Feed Byproducts For Dairy Cattle
- Blending Grains & Feedstuffs How to Figure the Proper Proportions
- Nitrates in Livestock Feeding
- At What Weight Should Holstein Heifers Freshen?
- Dairy 10-Point Quality Control Program -- Mastitis Treatment Records
- Dairy Health Management for Optimum Production and Reproductive Performance
- Genetics and Management of Sound Feet and Legs in Dairy Animals
- How to Interpret and Use the ProStaph 1(TM) Test
- How to Interpret the DHIA 520 Somatic Cell Count Profile
- How to Reduce Heat Stress in Dairy Cattle
- Managing Dairy Cattle for Cow Comfort and Maximum Intake
- Milk Urea Nitrogen Testing
- Producing Milk with a Low Bacteria Count
- What Management Practices Are High Producing Dairy Herds Using?
- LB 108 Repeals Fence Viewer Process 3/7/07 Cornhusker Economics Newsletter
- UNL - Nebraska's Dairy Resource Homepage
- OSU - Breeds of Livestock
- Wisconsin LINK - Electronic Network for Wisconsin Dairy Producers
University of Nebraska-Lincoln implies no endorsement of any company listed nor non-endorsement of a company not listed.