UNL Extension helps you Know how. Know now.
To preserve formatting, some publications are presented in Adobe Acrobat's PDF electronic format. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader HERE
University of Nebraska Precision Ag Publications
- The Center for Precision Agriculture - UNL
- Soil Sampling for Precision Agriculture, EC154
- Untangling the GPS Data String, EC157
- Site-Specific Nitrogen Management for Irrigated Corn, EC163
- Applications of Remote Sensing in Site-Specific Management, EC702
- Listening to the Story Told by Yield Maps, EC704
- Site Specific Mgmt. Guidelines - Phophorus and Potash Inst., Canada
- Great GIS Net Sites
NOTE: University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension is in the process of switching all resources to Web-only publications. Many titles are currently under review or revision and will be reposted as soon as available.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln implies no endorsement of any company listed nor non-endorsement of a company not listed.
Production Ag - Crops
- Grain Sorghum
- Small Grains
- Specialty Crops
- Storm & Fire Damage
- Grain Storage
- Soil Testing & Fertility
- Crop Diseases
- Weeds,Toxic Plants,Wildflowers
- Precision Agriculture
- Center for Applied Rural Innovation UNL
- Domestic Water & Wastewater
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.