UNL Extension helps you Know how. Know now.
To preserve formatting, some publications are presented in Adobe Acrobat's PDF electronic format. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader HERE
Nebraska Game & Parks Commission:
- Managing Iowa Fisheries: Getting Started in Aquaculture Enterprises
- Managing Iowa Fisheries: Aquatic Plant Management
- Managing Iowa Fisheries: Calculations and Conversions for Fisheries
- Managing Iowa Fisheries: Use of Copper Compounds in Aquatic
Missouri -Aquaculture Publications
- Transportation of Fish in Bags
- Freshwater Fish Preservation
- Collection and Submission of Samples for Fish-Kill Investigation and Toxic-Substance Analysis
Purdue University - AquaNIC Library of North Central Regional Aquaculture Publications
Virginia Tech - Educational Resources
- Control Methods for Aquatic Plants in Ponds and Lakes
- Pesticides and Aquatic Animals: A Guide to Reducing Impacts ...
- Fish Kills: Their Causes and Prevention
- Clearing Muddy Pond Waters
- Pond Construction: Some Practical Considerations
- Understanding Fish Nutrition, Feeds and Feeding
- University of Delaware - Aquaculture Publications & Links
- University of Arizona - ARIZONA AQUACULTURE
- Biological Sciences Database - Marine Biology
- Miami Beach Advisor Large database of papers on Aquatic Plants & Animals
University of Nebraska-Lincoln implies no endorsement of any company listed nor non-endorsement of a company not listed.
Production Ag - Livestock
University of Nebraska-Lincoln in Lancaster County
444 Cherrycreek Road, Suite A
Lincoln, NE 68528
The links on this site were updated on March 12, 2014
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
... join us! check out all our social media sites here.