Heart of 4-H Award Winners
Thank you for helping make a difference!
Nominate a Deserving Lancaster County 4-H Volunteer!
Heart of 4-H Award
Lancaster County 4-H presents a Heart of 4-H Award to a Lancaster County 4-H volunteer each month! These volunteers are recognized for their outstanding volunteer service. You can nominate a deserving volunteer! View current and past Heart of 4-H Award winners
Each award winner receives a certificate, balloons, a write-up in The Nebline Newsletter, and is recognized at the following year's Achievement Night.
There are two ways you can nominate a Lancaster County 4-H volunteer or leader:
- Use the convenient on-line form below.
- Access this printable nomination form - print it off, fill out the form and drop it off or mail it to the address listed on the form.
For more information, contact 402-441-7180
On-Line Nomination Form - Lancaster County 4-H
University of Nebraska Scholarships & Financial Aid Resources:
- University of Nebraska
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- UNL School of Natural Resources
- UNL College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)
More UNL Resources:
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.