4-H Horse News & Announcements
Learn more about the 4-H Horse Program in Lancaster County, Nebraska.
Horse News - updated October 21, 2014
Lancaster 4-H General Announcements for 4-H'ers and Leaders:
- 4-H Achievement Celebration
- 2014 Local 4-H Calendar of Events
- Current & Archived 4-H eNewsletters
- Lancaster County 4-H Year in Review - 2013
Lancaster County 4-H photos on Flickr! We're adding photos all the time! Be sure to look!
2013 4-H HORSE AWARDS NIGHT - Photos & Recognition.
Lancaster County Fair:
HORSE SPORTSMANSHIP & DRESS CODE:
HORSE INCENTIVE PROGRAM RESOURCES:
Horse Advancement Levels - UNL - All Levels
- Patterns: dressage, western, working pleasure, western riding, pairs, reigning patterns
- Level 2 Basics of Feeding Horses and Feed Chart (417 KB)
- Level I Ground Horse Skills Test Resource
- Level I Riding Horse Skills Test Resource
- Level II Horse Skills Test Resource
- Hippology - Junior Division
- Hippology - Senior Divison
- State Horse Judging
- UNL Equestrian Team
- UNL Animal Science Department - Equine
- eXtension Equine Science Web site
- Nebraska 4-H Horse Program
- My Horse University from Michigan State University. On-line program for Horse Enthusiasts
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.