4-H Horse News & Announcements
Learn more about the 4-H Horse Program in Lancaster County, Nebraska.
Horse News - updated September 13, 2013
Lancaster 4-H General Announcements for 4-H'ers and Leaders:
- 4-H Kickoff - October 3
- 4-H eNewsletter - August 2013
- Lancaster County Super Fair Resources
- 2013 Local 4-H Calendar of Events
- Join Us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
2012 4-H HORSE AWARDS NIGHT - Photos & Recognition.
Lancaster County Fair:
HORSE SPORTSMANSHIP & DRESS CODE:
HORSE INCENTIVE PROGRAM RESOURCES:
TACK SWAP-APALOOZA - June 1st & 2nd
4‐H Pre‐Districts Format Clinic/Show/Fundraiser - Saturday, June 1, 2013 9 a.m.
Summer Solstice Dressage Schooling Shows July 13 & 14, Bennet, co-sponsored by S and L Stables and Harmony Hill 4-H Club
- Patterns: dressage, western, working pleasure, western riding, pairs, reigning patterns
- Level 2 Basics of Feeding Horses and Feed Chart (417 KB)
- Level I Ground Horse Skills Test Resource
- Level I Riding Horse Skills Test Resource
- Level II Horse Skills Test Resource
- Hippology - Junior Division
- Hippology - Senior Divison
- State Horse Judging
- UNL Equestrian Team
- UNL Animal Science Department - Equine
- eXtension Equine Science Web site
- Nebraska 4-H Horse Program
- My Horse University from Michigan State University. On-line program for Horse Enthusiasts
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.