4-H Horse News & Announcements
Learn more about the 4-H Horse Program in Lancaster County, Nebraska.
Horse News - updated April 15, 2014
Lancaster 4-H General Announcements for 4-H'ers and Leaders:
2012 4-H HORSE AWARDS NIGHT - Photos & Recognition.
Lancaster County Fair:
HORSE SPORTSMANSHIP & DRESS CODE:
HORSE INCENTIVE PROGRAM RESOURCES:
- Level Testing: 2014 group testings - Amy Countryman Arena, Lancaster Event Center | Tuesdays: April 15, April 29, June 3, June 24, July 1
- Hunter's Pride 4-H Jumping Clinic - April 26 in Lincoln (April 22 Registration Deadline)
- Third Annual Middle Cross Schooling Show - Lancaster County 4-H Horse Fundraiser and Show. May 3-4, 2014 in Lincoln.
Flyer | Entry Form
- Lucky Lopers 4-H Club Open "Hairy Horse" Show" - May 4, 2014 9:00 AM
- District & State Horse Show Information
Horse Advancement Levels - UNL - All Levels
- Patterns: dressage, western, working pleasure, western riding, pairs, reigning patterns
- Level 2 Basics of Feeding Horses and Feed Chart (417 KB)
- Level I Ground Horse Skills Test Resource
- Level I Riding Horse Skills Test Resource
- Level II Horse Skills Test Resource
- Hippology - Junior Division
- Hippology - Senior Divison
- State Horse Judging
- UNL Equestrian Team
- UNL Animal Science Department - Equine
- eXtension Equine Science Web site
- Nebraska 4-H Horse Program
- My Horse University from Michigan State University. On-line program for Horse Enthusiasts
Find more of UNL Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.