4-H Horse News & Announcements
Learn more about the 4-H Horse Program in Lancaster County, Nebraska.
Horse News - updated August 14, 2015
Lancaster 4-H General Announcements for 4-H'ers and Leaders:
- 4-H KickOff October 15, 2015
- Enroll Youth Members Online Now
- 2015 Local 4-H Calendar of Events
- Current & Archived 4-H eNewsletters
- 4-H Achievement Celebration!
Lancaster County 4-H photos on Flickr! We're adding photos all the time! Be sure to look!
Animal Identification/ Ownership Affidavits & More:
Horse Identification/Ownership Forms are available on this site: http://4h.unl.edu/animalscienceprogrammanagement ... All Animal Identification/Ownership Affidavits (include Breeding Beef, Breeding Doe, Breeding Sheep, Bucket Calf, Dairy, Dairy Goat, Feeder Calf, Horse, Market Goat, Market Lamb, Market Beef, Market Swine and Rabbit) are available on the Nebraska 4-H Web site at http://4h.unl.edu/animalscienceprogrammanagement, except: Llama/Alpaca Identification Certificate
Lancaster County Fair:
HORSE SPORTSMANSHIP & DRESS CODE:
HORSE INCENTIVE PROGRAM RESOURCES:
Horse Advancement Levels - UNL - All Levels
- Patterns: dressage, western, working pleasure, western riding, pairs, reigning patterns
- Level 2 Basics of Feeding Horses and Feed Chart (417 KB)
- Level I Ground Horse Skills Test Resource
- Level I Riding Horse Skills Test Resource
- Level II Horse Skills Test Resource
- Hippology - Junior Division
- Hippology - Senior Divison
- State Horse Judging
Find more of Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County on:
...friend us! join us! check out all our social media sites here.